Copy from Mugenguild:www.youtube.com/embed/s8a0YPay…Lenneth (Valkyrie Profile)
- Entire sheet was cleaned, fixed a lot of animations
- Cleaning was specially done to get better alternative colors (Hrist, Silmeria, Freya, and PSX opening colors are the best ones)
- Finished moveset, it was pretty much done before, we just retouched a couple of things
- She only had Glowing Pierce as a combo before, so we also made her whole combo moveset. Lenneth can summon einherjar (hittable) in her combos
- Holy Shields is her unique skill... I forgot to show it in the video, she summons her floating shields and changes her stance. With them she blocks projectiles without defending.
- Ptero attack can be done three times consecutively
- Her gameplay can be a bit tricky, she sometimes needs to keep freezing the enemy with the ice crystal (blockable) to keep a long combo.Walküre (Walküre no Bouken)
- Lot of color separation and new animations
- Same as Lenneth, she got a lot better alternate palettes
- New normal attacks, most of them shield hits, special attacks are mostly the same
- New combos:
Big Magic, Chameleon Magic , Zuhle's Shop, Lightning Magic, Guard Impact
- Chameleon Magic is a magic that turns the opponent into a lame monster, such as Dragon Quest's Slimes:
we still need to do some more variations to it so the enemy can turn into random monsters, but that will be later on.
- Crisis Card Attack also done, but not shown in video
- Unique Skill consists in summoning an unique clone, which moves at the same time you push foward/back and attacks at the same time you push the attack button
BLAH, I forgot, Walküre has my first attempts at an AI, thanks to the advice of Steimpunk. She gets kinda annoying though.. really spammy, and it's not at very high random values.
I think that's it, I'm afraid there's no new stage at all yet. We want to start working on the next two characters (most likely Etna and Ivy) asap